We make every effort to ensure your privacy and therefore handle personal data with care. StoredEnergy complies with all applicable laws and regulations, including the General Data Protection Regulation. This implies that we at least:
– process your personal data within limits; to only those data that are minimally required for the purposes for which they are processed.
– ask for your express permission if we need it for the processing of your personal data.
– have taken appropriate technical and / or organizational measures to ensure the security of your personal data.
– not transfer personal data to other parties, unless this is necessary for the purposes for which they were provided.
– be aware of your rights regarding your personal data; that you want to point this out and respect them.
As StoredEnergy, we are responsible for the processing of your personal data.
Van Heekstraat 15
3125 BN Schiedam
Tel: +3110 307 4685
What we process personal data for
Your personal data is processed by StoredEnergy for the following purposes:
- The processing of quotation requests.
- For sending newsletters, if requested by the customer.
For the above purposes, we may request the following personal information from you:
- Name, address, city, e-mail address, telephone number.
Provision to third parties
The information you provide to us is not shared with third parties, unless this is legally required and permitted. An example would be if the police requests (personal) data in the context of an investigation. In such cases, we must co-operate and are therefore legally obliged to provide this information. We can also share personal data with third parties if you provide written permission for this.
We do not provide personal data to parties which are located outside the EU.
StoredEnergy does not store personal data for longer than is strictly necessary – in the case of orders – and is removed from the customer database following any requests for removal from customers.
We have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against unlawful processing, as we have taken the following measures:
- Data is stored in a digital file and protected by a password.
Rights concerning your data
You have the right to inspect, rectify or delete the personal data that we have obtained from you. You can also object to the processing of your personal data (or a part thereof). You also reserve the right to have the information that has been provided by you transferred by us to yourself or directly to another party, if desired.
We reserve the right to ask you to identify yourself before we can comply with the aforementioned requests.
If you have a complaint about the processing of your personal data, we ask that you contact us directly first in order to resolve any issues. If you are not satisfied with our resolution, you have the right to submit a complaint to the Dutch Data Protection Authority; this is the supervisory authority in the area of privacy.